James Michelson is the Founder and Chief Marketing Officer of JFM Concepts, the creators of VDP Web and the author of Cross Media Marketing 101: The concise guide to surviving in the C-Suite from Schooner Press. James is an internationally recognized thought leader and practitioner of cross media, digital marketing and sales. His personal experience spans business to business software, consulting, services, and durable goods in various verticals to consumer products and services.
James has extensive hands on experience in the creation and execution of advanced one to one (1:1) integrated digital campaigns in multiple channels in a wide variety of verticals for direct sales, customer acquisition, and retention. He has sold, developed and executed industry recognized cross media marketing strategies for such firms as AAA, United Health Care, Caterpillar, Hewlett-Packard, Marriott, Hartford Insurance, California Closets, and many more. He is a sought after sales and marketing consultant and frequent speaker at conferences, trade shows, and peer groups in a wide variety of industries on sales, marketing, and digital media topics.
- Direct marketing, channel sales, customer acquition and retention programs with full profit and loss
- Sales and marketing team recruitment, building, leadership, and development for both B2B and B2C
- Digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click campaigns (PPC), customer relationship management (CRM), big data, content marketing, social media, mobile applications and email
- Cross media marketing strategy & fulfillment including all marketing channels with an emphasis on data collection, metrics, tracking and ROI
- Product development, global launch and sales with and without significant budget
- Strategic business development for explosive growth including development of direct sales, reseller and distributor networks both with and without direct sales forces
- Cross media, marketing, sales and business leadership education
- New business / product line creation & launch from inception to exit strategy
- Business and sales consulting for product development. sales processes, and strategic planning
- Engineering & technical consulting services for private and public sectors
- Enterprise level software and services, including cloud sales
- Direct marketing fulfillment in tradtional and new media
- Big box retail and franchises
- Not for profits, associations, educational institutions